1. Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
1.2. What else do we collect?
Besides your Device Information, we collect all the personal information you choose to share with other users and visitors on your profile. We refer to this information as “Published Personal Information”. This may include, amongst other things and if you choose to:
- Your name, contact number and email address;
- Your address;
- Your trading name (for bakers);
- The last four digit of your credit card (for payments);
- The email address associated with your paypal account (for payments);
2. We collect Device Information using the following technologies
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Google Analytics” to keep track of your browsing preferences, how you browse our website and how you found out about our website. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. And if you choose to do so, opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
2.1. The Cookies we use
- trp_current_language (to keep track of your language preferences)
- PHPSESSID (to keep track of your logged in status)
- __stripe_mid (to process card payments)
- __stripe_sid (to process card payments)
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your IP address, your name, billing address and payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number). We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
We use Third Party Services from Stripe and Paypal to process your payments. For more information about their services please visit their websites at https://www.stripe.com and https://www.paypal.com or email us at email@example.com.
3. How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We use the Published Personal Information to offer our services as described on our Terms & Conditions.
4. Sharing your personal information
We share your Order Information with third parties to process payments as described above.
We share your Device Information with Google Analytics to keep track of your browsing preferences, how you browse our website and how you found out about our website.
We share the Published Personal Information you choose to include on your profile, job applications and job offers with other members and visitors of our website to offer you the services described on our Terms & Conditions.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
5. Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
6. Your rights
You have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example, if you purchased a subscription on our Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above and on our Terms & Conditions. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
7. Data retention
Your personal information
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you choose to delete your account. We’ll keep your Published Personal Information to offer you our services as described on our Terms & Conditions until you choose to delete your account.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
11. Contact us
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Indiewood Network Ltd
Suite 1 City Reach
5 Greenwich View Place
London, E14 9NN
The last update to our Terms & Conditions was posted on 20th May 2020